Well it's been about 2 months since my last post. This summer has been crazy and it hasn't slowed down yet. The past few months have been full of laughter and tears. We have had a fun summer with lots of fun
activities, family trips, holidays and a new calling. We have also had a extremely sad and emotional summer with the passing of Adam's mom (Age 61) All I can say is thank goodness, for good friends, family and the gospel.
Yay! Its about time
ReplyDeleteyou have 12 "amazings" on the first page of your blog
ReplyDeleteWow! That's amazing:) What can I say, I like that word!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I can't believe you sat and counting them all...actually I kinda can!
ReplyDeleteGlad your "back"! I miss serving with you too! I'm still trying to convince myself of the concept.."I will go I will do" :) It's taking time to adjust. Thanks for the sweet comments on our blog. And hey, no matter what the Lord has in mind I know one thing for sure...The new YW presidency is meant to be there. You are all so amazing and the girls are so blessed to have all of you to be there role models. Good luck with everything and remember I may not be called to serve in the YW but if you ever need an extra hand I'm only a phone call away.
ReplyDeleteSurprise surprise!
ReplyDelete