I had a Pinterest weekend and tried out some of the things that I had posted.
Ice cream cookie bowls. They were so easy and super yummy.
Scrabble Coasters for the Theater room.
Got my case lot shopping done and put away. I love case lots and organizing them, it makes me happy inside.
The girls also had fun entertaining themselves by toilet papering our house.
Adam and I were inside watching a movie and the girls along with a couple friends went outside and toilet papered. Then they rang the door bell and ran BUT not before setting up the video camera so they could catch our reactions on tape.
They also had fun having a cornstarch and water fight. At least I know where they are and what their doing right?
Another fun and misc memory was Adam came home from work one night carrying a dozen roses and asked me out on a date. We went to Olive Garden that night. We try to make it a point to go out on weekly dates but he's never been so official about before. It was so sweet.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.