Just a few of the Peterson Happenings Lately!
Sadie had a part in her drama play. She was Wendy Hill in the play "Attack of the giant grasshoppers"
Her and Jaicelyn have this class together and they had some scenes together.
It was pretty comical. She had quite a few lines and did a great. job.
After the play. These two are loving having classes together.
Fun With the Birds
The girls (late one night way past their bedtime on a school night ) were caught playing with the birds in Gentry's room instead of going to sleep. They had build this tunnel maze for them to go through.
Complete with food and a light at the end of the tunnel.
My New Love
Yes, I'm in love with another...
After driving my car with no brake lights praying I don't get hit and chugging along each day dropping the girls off at school wondering if this will be the day that I drop my transmission we finally got a new car. We parked the old car in the back yard until we can get a transmission in it, then it will be Calli's to drive.
Funnies
While helping Gentry clean her very messy room one day I asked her:
Me: "How are you ever going to keep a house clean if you can't even keep you room clean?"
Gentry: (without missing a beat and very matter of factly said) "I will be much more mature then." hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.