Such a Fun Memorial Day Weekend! With it being Calli's farewell that same weekend we had family in town and enjoyed spending time and having fun with everyone
Friday Night May 26th we met up with Kevin and his family, my mom and dad and Brandon and Tracy at the temple to do baptisms. It was neat having our two future missionaries there together.
This is probably the last time I will have my while family in the temple with me for 18 months.
Afterwards we all went to Iceberg for fries and shakes.
Saturday I had to work at Tuacahn that morning, as soon as I got off at 3:00 we met up with everyone at the Ivins Reservoir.
The Crew
My Little Mermaid
Time to eat. Grandma always comes prepared.
Fun in the Water with cousins
Adam and I pulling the "Floating Island" out to the middle.
Just a little stroll around the lake
Calli tried on her old Life Jacket from when she was like 8 years old. Haha!
Saturday Night we were up until 2:00am frosting cookies and getting everything ready for her Farewell.
Sunday was the big day, Calli's farewell (Another Post)
Monday after Adam and I got off work we drove to Enterprise and visited mom Peterson with Ben and Stacy.
She loved peas. So we took some fresh garden peas from our garden to enjoy while we visited.
After the cemetary we went to Marv's for fish and chips, another of mom's favorites.
Gentry and Sadie love the quarter machines. They raided Adam's truck and had 12 quarters each. (Calli had made plans with friends)
Showing off their loot from the quarter machines. It was a great weekend full of family, food and fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.