Mission is flying by so fast! Literally can't believe it! Mati is doing amazing, literally our best friend! He hasn't smoked once and is just as amazed as we are! Every time he meets with us he brings us so much food, pizza, ice cream, chocolate, ect. Love that man. He will be getting baptized this Saturday!!!!! We are so so excited for him, he will be baptized by his best friend, on his birthday which I was told the other day is the same day I received my mission call. I told Mati that and he thought it was pretty special! So lately I have been obsessed with my ukulele and have been playing it every night, also my companion has become obsessed with it as well and bought herself one. We have been taking them a lot of places with us and singing hymns with families. Everyone in the ward wants one now! Haha We even sang for 2 women who are special needs at a members house and they loved It! We got asked to teach a mutual activity literally the night of and so we taught them how to play a song on the ukulele and that they can do a personal progress with it. It has been really fun! Well, it was... until I lent mine to Mati to keep him busy at night so he doesn't have the temptation to smoke, it's being used for a better cause. And he is learning to! Haha We found a women in area book who was our miracles this week, we met with her and she loves the missionaries and has so so much faith. Her name is Yedira and we are so excited to meet with her and see what comes of that! The past two days I was sick and then my companion got crazy sick and we had to spend the day inside, my first time ever doing that it was fun trying to come up with things to do in our apartment. I called every single person in area book😂😂 Anyways all is well here in Beautiful Barcelona Spain! I feel so blessed to be able to be here! I have really seen blessings lately in just simply reading and studying the Book of Mormon every morning. I know that it is true and that there is so much strength and comfort in it. That it truly does testify of Christ and that he is our Savior, Redeemer and older brother, that he loves us and we are never ever alone, his love is always there. My testimony has really grown in that this week that no matter what our Heavenly Father loves us, he is our dad and he wants us home. No matter if we feel we deserve his love or not it is always simply there. Love you all!!!! Oh and Happy Birthday Grandma, Tyson, and Trasen love you all so so much! Thanks for everything! Love, Hermana Peterson

Never a dull moment with Mati around

Never a dull moment with Mati around
Pizza and ice cream with Mati
Mutual
The ukes

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.