Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Beginnings 2018

January 3, 2018
Last big event for the Holidays!! Beehives are always in charge of New Beginnings so between the dance and then this...It was fun...but I'm glad it's over!! The 2018 theme for Mutual is D&C 19:23 "LEARN of me and LISTEN to my words, WALK in the meekness of my spirit, and you shall have PEACE in me"  I thought that The Wizard of Oz was a great parallel to our theme, as the Scarecrow Learned, the Tin Man Listened, Dorothy Walked and the Lion found Peace.  So our entire night, program, decor, refreshments, talks was all centered around Wizard of Oz!
Invitations!
Entrance with directional sign and programs!
 There's No Place Like Home!
Dorothy's House with the wicked witch's feet sticking out.
 Somewhere over the Rainbow in value colors.
Ruby Red Slippers
 Hot Air Balloon
 Yellow Brick Road

 Aunty Em's Jam and Bread
 Poppies Field
 It all turned out so cute and was a great night! Never felt so good to tear this house apart. (Actually, it was kinda sad) It was the Up house from last New Beginnings that I resurrected for the this year. Hope I don't need a house for next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.