Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Buena Aventura!

This week was fantastic..... BONAVENTURE WAS BAPTIZED!! Wow honestly such a miracle a 2 week baptism! He is someone that the Lord has been preparing to receive the gospel! He is amazing! The baptism went so well, a recent convert baptized him, he shared his testimony after and he said that the Hermana's told him that he would feel something very strongly when he was baptized and he said that when he came out of the water he really felt something so so strong, he felt that God was there and that he loved him and was proud of him! And he now has his baptism light!! Ahh it's just a real thing wow the holy ghost is amazing it's literally a gift! And he told us that he wants to serve a mission! He is amazing! Anyways also this week was just an adventure in general, so yesterday we were contacting in a park and we were talking with this young man who was sitting alone and there was a million people in this park literally a million (that's why we went to go contact) and all of a sudden there is a huge bang! That just shook the whole park and people just start screaming and running as fast as they could down the street, I have never been so terrified in my life, I just thought about what happened in Barcelona and I stood up off that park bench and was getting ready to grab my companion and run, then I saw these people dressed up in like giant costumes chasing the people! And I guess it's some kind of festival here that they run from people in costume while the people dressed up try to smack them with poles, I don't know Spain has a lot of interesting holidays, so anyways literally was shaking for a good 30 minutes after haha. Ok,  funny story for the week, wow I love Hermana Robinson she makes the work so fun! We were at a family Home Evening one night with all of the young men and women and Bonaventure and he showed up in like a cute little nice button up shirt and pants that he had bought to look nice so we told him like "wow Bonadventure your clothes look so nice!" And my companion just yells in the middle of everyone "wow Bonaventure! QUE RICO!" and I just fell on the couch laughing my head off and she asked why I was laughing, she's like "Hermana's Peterson that means it looks good right," and I told her "Hermanita that only works for food, if you say that to a person that means you look hot or sexy! And we both just died laughing😂😂 I love the mission, lucky Bonaventure speaks French and is still learning Spanish so don't think he could understand😅 Blessings. Today was so fun as well we went with our whole district to a trampoline place! It was so much fun! We were the only ones there and I taught one of the elders how to do a back flip, front flip and my baby Hermana Robinson did a back flip, I just felt like such a proud mom! Also an elder nailed his eye on his knee and now he looks like hunchback but it's all good! Woah woah woah also another crazy miracle I was talking to the Hermana's in the other area and turns out George (who was baptized in Vilafranca) that he lives here now and I was able to call him and help him! (Also I will not have preparation day until Thursday) My depression did come back for 1 day but it's honestly amazing just to see how the Lord really does love us and comfort us in all moments  18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. This is his work and he is heavenly father so so so loving! Love you all! 

 Peterson and Robinson 
 Bonventure's Baptismo 


After Baptism Treats 

 Spain 💙

 Zaragoza
Errapas  
Calli got this picture from Hermana Requena...she is with Hermana Lindley her MTC companion. Hermana Lindley is now in the Barcelona mission. They are praying they will get to see each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.