Monday, August 13, 2018

Zaragoza!!

Hey groupyyyy!!! Transfers again what?!? We just had transfers!! Well I finally left little Catalunya and I'm in Zaragoza it's so pretty and green here and God done answered my prayers... the weather is so much cooler here and it rains, #hisgrace. Wow I've been here less than a week and I already love it so so much! The members here are so amazing oh my goodness I already love them all and they all just want to help with missionary work! There are a ton of Africans here! We have two wards but they are working on fixing the church so we don't have a church building right now and we meet in a giant like gym with no air conditioning or anything it's so hot everyone was just dying on Sunday but at least the lights don't turn off randomly like they did in Vilafranca😂 Zaragoza is such a good place! Also things changed so I will be with Hermana Robinson all of this transfer, and another Hermana came so the other Hermana are in a trio until Hermana Lusur goes home and then they will just be companions, so I live in an apartment with 5 missionaries!!! And it's literally so fun!!! It's a party!!!! Something is always going on! We all sleep in the same room on mattresses because it's the only room with air conditioning. And it's impossible to get out of that room with all the Hermanas. I stepped on my poor companion last night trying to use the bathroom in the middle of the night😂 Also, can I just brag about my companion for a hot second! I adore her!! My little baby is so cute!!! She is so so funny and just wants to work so hard and talk to the whole world! And her Spanish is amazing for being in her training!!! I love her with all my heart!! It's so fun but a little hard, it's hard just being the one in charge and being the one who talks all the time and never getting a little mental break jaja but it's so good I love being a mom!!! And we have already seen a ton of miracles here we have 3 amazing children of God who have dates to be baptized we are currently working with a young man name Bonaventure who is amazing and is sincerely praying and ready and looking for the truth, we are excited for him! Also, it's just a huge adventure here, the other day we started talking to a man on the bus and we got to our stop and my companion got off the bus but I went to hand him a church card and as I went to get off my wallet fell out of my bag and he yelled at me to stop so I picked up my wallet and stood up and I just saw the doors close and my my little new companion with just the most terrified look on her face and the bus starts driving away and she just starts running with the bus as she's smacking the door with her hand and I was just in shock and didn't know what to do and just stood there, luckily the man we had just talked to stared yelling at the bus driver to stop and then everyone starting yelling so I got off but it was so funny!!! It would have taken me about a half hour away from her😂😂God lives. Also my cute companion showed me a talk from President Monson that just might me my all time favorite talk it is called FINDING JOY IN THE JOURNEY-From October 2008 I encourage everyone to go read it, it has honestly changed the way I look at my mission and just life in general. "This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now." Love you all, I know God lives and that this is his true church on the earth today and that his plan is perfect! And it is all made possible through his son and our Savior Jesus Christ who loved us so much that he came to fulfill the will of his father and who made it possible for us to become clean from our sins, and find peace joy and comfort that the world does not offer and more than anything that thanks to what he did for us we have a chance to return to our Heavenly Father and our family with arms open wide to welcome us home. That will be worth every second and every single hard moment we have in this life.  Love you all, keep on keeping on and I will see you in 4 short months!!! 
Her cute "baby" Hermama Ashlie Robinson
One of her room mates, Hermana Jenkins
 Ward Member
Missionary work can be so exhausting!
 Edu is now in the states and Hermana Hofstetter her companion from Tarragona are now dating! Her mind was blown. When Mati makes it to the state they might have a wedding to go to. They'll have the whole team back together again...Team Bazinga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.