Where did July go?
After Youth Conference this year this cute little group of friends from the ward became inseparable. They spent a lot of time this summer at our house playing "Happy Salmon" and watching movies.
The "girls" got together one afternoon and pooled their money and had a pizza delivered.
They were so proud of themselves.
Had some crazy summer storms roll through!
Making for some gorgeous skies!
Sadie had to close one night by herself at the Cabana Ice on 700 south. It's a bit sketchy so I went and hung out and helped her close.
Giant Uno for the win at YW
Prince of Egypt at Tuacahn! This was my favorite of the three broadways. So good!
But my VERY favorite from this season was...
Million Dollar Quartet!! Phenomenal show. It is so good, so fun and the talent is amazing!! Best show I have seen at Tuacahn...Ever!!
I may be a bit obsessed, I've seen it 3 times and love it more and more each time
Sun Records Studio
Johnny Cash and Carl Perkins (side note, Johnny Cash is related to some friends in our ward and is staying with them for the summer and comes to church each week to our ward. I may have "geeked" out a bit the first time I saw him there)
Diane and Sam Phillips
Elvis Prestley and Jerry Lee Lewis
We are all in love with Jerry Lee Lewis!!! It was so funny, after we saw Prince of Egypt the girls were in love with Moses, as we were walking out of Million Dollar Quartet, Gentry said to Sadie "You can have Moses" Haha!!
Sadie and I went and volunteered at the Switch Point Homeless shelter. It was a good experience for her. She went from being timid and nervous to chatting and laughing with the residents.
Late Night Face Masks are always a fun summer activity!
I've also began "Nesting" getting ready to bring "my baby home" I have spring cleaned one room a week this summer. Feels so good and makes it feel real that Calli will be home soon!
We had a "Missionary Night" at YW and sent our ward missionaries our testimonies, words or encouragement, videos and pictures!
Love these girls!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.