Hey groupie! We had a great week this week! We were in the streets a lot but found a lot of amazing people! We had a little miracle with a young man named Wilson who I guess about 6 weeks ago me and my companion contacted his mom and his mom gave us his number, we called him and he didn't answer but 6 months later he saw us in the streets and had the feeling he needed to talk to us, so he contacted us and has been coming to sports and church! And loved church he says it's like a family! We had a lesson with him and I don't think he really understood our purpose as missionaries because when we went to the lesson he had bought us ice cream and had a giant thing of flowers on the table😂😂😂 so we had to explain a little to him why we are here and then taught him the first lesson and he loved it and has a day to be baptized! This week was way to fun we had a giant activity just for investigators and a ton came we had a short lesson and then played soccer it went so well! Also today we had a giant zone activity and we all went to have a huge picnic and play soccer! And while we were there someone came up and tapped me and it was Mati!!!!! He had come with the hermanas. Me, Hermana Fausett and him all got to play together on a huge team it was so intense and so fun!! Miss soccer! Favorite thing about Spain is how everyone is obsessed with soccer!!💕 This is my place! However I did loose my wallet this week in the train station😂 I have now lost the phone, my tablet, and my wallet in one month!!!!! Apparently the Lord is trying to teach me something that I am just not picking up😂But the work is amazing and the church is true! Thank you all for all of your prayers and support I have been blessed with the most amazing people in my life! Luke 12:15 15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth
Walking the streets of Spain
For whatever reason we got super hungry in the streets the other day and I had been craving cereal for weeks so we got creative!
Summer in Spain tan line
Zone activity
Mati






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.