September 2022
Planning vacations for me is almost as much fun as going. I read, watch, join groups and learn as much as I can! It always gets me so excited!!
Calli had told us about these seasick glasses, so I bought a couple pairs. Sent this picture telling the fam they had arrived….
Calli sent this text back. Haha! She’s not wrong.
Had to take our pictures, fill out forms and download lots of apps in preparation! I really had to stay on top of all the moving parts so we'd be ready and have everything we needed.
Took a couple tries but Sadie got a great picture for her sea pass.
We all painted our cabin door decorations and then I added vinyl to them all! (Ours. Being Gentry's graduation trip we had to a class of 2022 one.)
Calli and Levi’s
Grandma and Grandpas
With covid still lingering and because we were going into Canada, we had to be vaccinated as well as pass a covid test 2 days before boarding…which resulted in a lot of stress leading up to the test. How devastating it would be to have everything in line and practically packed and test positive. (In the cruise groups I was in, this happened more often than you'd think and it was so sad) I was so glad to have the precautions in place but boy did it add another level of anxiety.
Wednesday, September 7th, we made all the appointments together and had everyone come over to take their test with the online doctors.
NEGATIVE!
What a relief when we all passed. Now, we could REALLY get excited!!!
Thursday, September 8, 2022
FLIGHT TO SEATTLE
All packed and ready to head to Vegas. That’s a lot of suitcases for 4 people. :)
We all met at our house for pizza and then headed out Thursday around 5:00 pm and got to Vegas in plenty of time for our 10:00 pm flight.
On the elevator and so excited!!
Chilling at the terminal!
Let’s go!!!
I’m not sure if it’s a tradition or superstition but the girls always touch the plane before they enter!
Late night flight!
Goodbye Las Vegas!
Somewhere between our 2.5 hour flight from Vegas to Seattle, Adam and I spotted a huge fire. It was crazy!
Hello Seattle!
We landed around 1:00am and took the tram to baggage claim
Heading across the skyway bridge to the hotel shuttle pick up area.
Our shuttle picked us up within about 10 minutes and drove us to our hotel about 5 minutes away. We went in and straight to bed, anxious for our day to board the ship the following morning.































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.