Our Countdown to Christmas usually involves lots of Fun Family Traditions.
Each year we like to...

Make Gingerbread Houses!
(actually graham cracker houses)

Add another year on our "All I want for Christmas" pillowcases.

Get a visit from "Jingle" our family Christmas elf.

Go to the Green Valley Stake Nativity Display. This is one of our favorite
Christmas family traditions because my dad was the Bishop in the Green Valley ward that started this 8 years ago. My mom and dad still take turns being hosts, so we like to go in while they are there.

Take a trip to the St. George Temple to look at the lights,

and listen to the Nativity.

And then get all tuckered out driving around looking at lights.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!
Hey Rob- What do you do for the Elf? That sounds really cute!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that last one! What I said was- we do most of those things too! (minus the elf? and the pillowcases- which I think is a very cute idea, btw!) We just love Christmas time!
ReplyDelete