Sadie as an Orphan in Oliver!
Sadie Singing "Food Glorious Food" with the other little orphans.
Sadie as a Match Girl in Scrooge.
Calli as a Pick Pocket in Oliver!

Calli "picking"
Fagin's Pocket.

Calli dancing with her cousin
Talen to the song "December the 25
th" in Scrooge. Holy cow, when she walked out on stage the first time in her darling dress I about cried. She is such a Tom boy and does not like being dressed up, but up on that stage you would never know; she looked like she was having the time of her life. When I asked her about it later she said "I was in character mom."

This was Calli's 4
th year and Sadie's 3rd, along the way many cousins have joined. This year there were 7 cousins in the two plays together.
Talen,
Jorrin,
Jaicelyn,
Tavin, Calli,
Kassidy and Sadie. They had a ball hanging out and performing together. This picture was taken after the last show on the last day so everyone is sad and had been crying.
(Actually Sadie and Kassi and still crying)

After Hours, Days, Weeks and Months of spending time with this cast, it was hard to say goodbye. This is Sadie saying Goodbye to the director Matt
Boulton. Matt is so cute with these kids, they all just adore him. I don't know how he does it but he takes 100 kids and gets them all to listen to him and perform. He is amazing.

Calli's turn to say goodbye.
They loved being a part of this cast and will miss everyone, but Matt holds a special place in their hearts.

Thanks Matt for another great year!
What a wnderful thing to do, I wish I did something like this with my kids. It just looks like so many memories will be built around the Dickens Festival.
ReplyDelete