Okay, so if you read my last post this will make more sense but my husband is so sweet.
We had our Young Women activity tonight and while we were inside the church it snowed 3 inches. Adam knowing how scared I would be, texted me during the activity and told me that he would come and get me if I wanted him to. So as soon as the activity ended and I saw how much snow was on the roads, I called him. Everyone kept asking me what I was going to do with my car. I said "I don't care, I'll come back when it's sunny." The Bishop and Priesthood came in and said they would drive all the girls home...what a blessing! So Ronda (Bishops wife who also does not like driving in the snow ) went outside to wait for Adam. She was going to wait and then drive behind us in our tracks. So there we were sitting in Rondas car waiting when we hear a knock on the window. AS we look out we see Adam and Bishop standing there covered in snow. They had both WALKED down together so they could drive us home and also so I wouldn't have to leave my car there. I think that was one of the sweetest things he has done for me. I know it's just a simple thing and probably silly to some, but to me it meant the world.
Coastal College Bedroom
2 days ago
I find that very sweet, and as to your last post if I saw you flip someone off ... well, I'd probably be smiling all day, that would be the funniest thing in the world, I may just have to start honking at you driving now. :)
ReplyDeletePS I havent blogged in awhile because I have been on bed rest, this is the first time I have even looked at my computer in days!