Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas!

We had a nice and quiet Christmas Eve, which was nice for a change. We had our own little family party that night. Usually we do a talent show at the Losee Party but didn't do one this year, so the girls felt like we still needed one. So we all prepared a talent to share. After the amazing talent show we opened our Christmas Eve gifts. These are the gifts that we buy for each other. A few days before Christmas we draw names and then go shopping. This is one of my favorite traditions. I love watching my girls walk around the store looking for the perfect gift for that one person. They are supposed to keep it a secret until Christmas Eve but every year as we sit down to unwrap them we have already figured out who has who. But they still get so excited to open these presents. We spent the rest of the night watching "It's a Wonderful life" and Tracking Santa on the Internet. We got to bed just in time, before Santa made it to Utah.


Christmas Morning!
We woke up to a White Christmas.
I'm such a loser when it comes to taking pictures on Christmas, I get so excited about what's going on that I forget. So here is the only picture I got of that morning. It's the girls going through their stockings. Calli's favorite gifts were a Nintendo DS and a Digital Camcorder. Sadie's was her Nintendo DS and her boots. Gentry's was her Baby Alive and Bath paints. After opening presents Adam made us breakfast and we spent the morning, playing with our new toys. That afternoon we went back over to my parents house for Christmas dinner and then we all went to see a movie. (Bedtime Stories) After the movie we all went house hopping to see what everybody else got. And after that...we all crashed, we were exhausted.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny we do so many of the same things, the movie on Christmas day (and I always think, why do the movie theaters have to be open, can't everything just be closed, but then I am there bringing them in money) and I did a lousy job and taking pictures on Christmas day to, I never even got one of Joely or Taran, just Kyler. On my blog I had to use a picture of Christmas Eve opening up Pj's, because at least everyone is pictured! The other pics I put on my blog were going the wrong direction, but oh well it was all I had.

    Joely got a digital camcorder too, those are a lot of fun!

    Glad you had a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.