Monday, December 1, 2008

Home away from Home

I have moved, and I just wanted to let you know my new Temporary Address. It is front row, Victoria Stage, Dixie Center. I will be living here for rest of the week... The Dickens Festival is here again which means I pack my bags every day and go camp out. For the past 4 years my girls have been in the Oliver and Scrooge plays for the Dickens Festival. They have been rehearsing twice a week for three hours each since September. It is a huge commitment from the entire family but they absolutely love it. They never complain or seem to mind the late nights and early mornings. I have to admit I love it as well. I am there for all 10 shows and it never gets old. They perform everyday Wed.-Sat. Oliver is at 6:00 and Scrooge is at 8:00. On Saturday there is also a matinee at 1:00 and 2:40. So if you come to the Dickens Festival come on by Victoria Stage and I'll give you a tour of my home away from home. (I'll post pictures at the end of the week after all the performances)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.