Here is the conservation that Gentry and I had this morning while doing her hair for church.
Gentry: I don't want to go to Primary today.
Robyn: How come?
Gentry: Because.
Robyn: Well, then your going to miss all the fun Christmas stuff they have planned. I bet they do something really fun today and maybe you'll even get a treat.
Gentry: We only get treats on slow Sundays.
Robyn: What's slow Sundays.
Gentry: You know, like on Fast Sunday you don't get treats, but on slow Sunday's you do.
I had to stop doing her hair right there and walk out of the room because I was laughing so hard. She was right though, it must have been a slow Sunday because everyone in primary got a treat...well everyone except for Gentry, because she didn't go.
Coastal College Bedroom
2 days ago
That's Awesome. I like slow sundays too.
ReplyDeleteGood thing I made some cookies, I wouldn't want to disapoint anyone on a slow Sunday. It's funny what they think bot 'Fast Sunday' I just did a pot about taran and Fast Sunday a couple weeks ago.
ReplyDeleteI hate it when I dont read my post before I send it andthen after realize just how many typos I have made! It just makes me mad. So, sorry about the crazy one I just left.
ReplyDelete