I love the "Light the World" Campaign and get excited to participate each December.
Everyday throughout the month has a challenge to do. Here's just some of the one's we did. 
I highlighted my grandma and grandpa Kendall
Calli highlighted Adam and it was just the cutest post ever!
We decorated Calli's door!
And Calli decorated grandma's
Took treats to Jaxon, Kassi, Graccie and Sam
Calli's Post
And Mine!
Dedicated my tree topper to Disney Geeks everywhere. So grateful that one night out of the blue, Sadie said let's read a Christmas Story. This ended up being the only time we read one of our Christmas books.
Christmas Eve Dinner at China Palace.
Merry Christmas! I loved that even for a few minutes everyday my focus for on the Savior for the entire month of December.






























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.