Okay, so this is how bedtime went last night. After sending the girls to bed more than a dozen times they finally laid down. After about 1.5 seconds, we hear chatter, bangs and whining. And sure enough here came the Informer.
Sadie: Calli and Gentry were beating up on me and put my face in a pillow.
Adam: Calli and Gentry come here.
Adam and I continue to explain to the girls how pushing ones head into a pillow is wrong and can be dangerous. Even when you're just playing mistakes happen and someone can get hurt.
Robyn: Now why were you pushing Sadie's head in a pillow.
Gentry: Because she threw a CD.
Calli: And then Gentry hit her.
Adam: Sadie, why did you throw a CD at Gentry?
Sadie: I didn't, I threw it at Calli.
Robyn: Okay, let me get this straight, Sadie threw a CD at Calli, but Gentry's the one that punched her.
Gentry: "No I POUNDED her."
Oh my gosh, have you ever had one of those moments when you know it is not the time or place to bust up laughing but can't help it. After we all had a good laugh we made everyone apologize and sent them to bed for round two. Bedtime is never dull around here.
Coastal College Bedroom
2 days ago
Love the story. I had to tell it to my mom and she was busting up.
ReplyDeleteHey great get together the other night! It was a great idea!
Hey Rob- I love your blog it makes me feel semi connected out here in -38 degree Arctic weather. Hey, we started our own family blog if you want to check it out- it's www.hadmonsters.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete